Thank you for playing the Graffiti Racer.
This is the Graffiti Racer management team.
We have confirmed the following phenomenon and are currently investigating and addressing the issue.
■ Potential Errors During Ranking Tally
– We have confirmed an issue where if you run another race with a character subject to tally during the ranking race tally period, the ranking record and tally of that race may conflict, preventing the record from being saved properly.
– We have identified that this issue is likely to occur in all races between 0:30 AM and 1:30 AM (JST).
– We are currently working on fixing and improving this issue, but it may take some more time until completion.
– We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We kindly ask that you avoid participating in races with characters subject to the ranking race tally during the time period of 0:30 AM to 1:30 AM (JST) to avoid this issue.
– We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience while we work on resolving this issue.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our users.
Thank you for your continued support of Graffiti Racer.